We always thought wash and wax products were very gimmicky and not much chop, so we set our chemists off to make one that actually works. This is a more naturally formulated wash, that uses a modern blend of ingredients to give a great shine and added protection while you wash.
- Infused with real T1 grade carnauba wax, to give your paint a boost in both shine and protection.
- Custom formulated to care for modern clear coat paints.
- Unique additives were added to help keep rubber and plastic trims like new.
- Deep cleaning detergents that quickly loosen bonded dirt and grit.
- Super lubricating to minimise swirl marks occurring while washing.
- pH neutral, so it wont strip any quality waxes, sealants or protective coatings from your paint.
- High sudsing to suspend the dirt and grime away from the paint.
- Rinses off residue free, with no streaking or water spots.
- Silicone and salt free as well, because we love cars!
- Built in anti-rust additives and UV protection for Aussie conditions.
- Great value and easy to measure, with just 1 capful needed per wash.
- Non drip cap, so it you won't get product down the side of the bottle. (OCD people like us will love it).
- Like all our bottled products, it's proudly developed and made in Australia.
- Exclusive to Supercheap Auto stores.
Bowden wash & waxBy: Andrew. H on 2 April 2017If you want to take the hard work out of washing your car, this product is the ducks nuts. Easy to apply, smells absolutely gorgeous, indices the senses, and, given that so little needs to be applied per wash, makes this wash a great bang for your buck must have item for your pride and joy.
Excellent productBy: Bryton on 2 April 2017Was looking for new products and got recommended to this by a few mates in Club VF, opened it in the store before buying it and the smell was amazing. Probably the best value for money you can get. Would strongly recommend.
simply the bestBy: Jason Butler on 30 March 2017Thank you for an amazing product. I have been using another brand for many years and decided to take a friends advice and try your products. I needed to give my mitsubishi evolution 5 a quick wash for a meet and your wash wax was what i used. I am quite fussy about the products i use on our car and i was not let down I really appreciated the smell as it worked perfectly with our bright yellow car but what really stood out was how easy it was to wash off, no drips or trails of wash coming from boot/door seals, spoilers, mirrors or door handles and my hands were very slippery, i believe the quality of the wax in your product is the best i have used in 20+yrs. After drying the car with your chamois the shine was impressive and the slick feeling of the paintwork i have never had from my old products. Thank you again, i have purchased your wax, fully slick, boss gloss, auto body cleanser and a couple more claybars to give my wifes car a good clean and polish. More reviews to come. Cheers.
Great value for money and works!By: Rama Dolman on 25 February 2017For the price you get a huge bottle which lasts dozens of washes! Smells good, works well for General and regular cleans with a shiny wax finish, my only negs are I wish it was more sudsy/foamy and I think it dries too quick (washing when sun is nearly down and under garage) apart from that for &27.99 it's a fantastic product!
AmazingBy: David H on 5 December 2016Very slick cleaning with a waxed like finish..... Best car wash shampoo i've used and I've tried many brands. Excellent value too, just like all Bowdens products.