We always thought wash and wax products were very gimmicky and not much chop, so we set our chemists off to make one that actually works. This is a more naturally formulated wash, that uses a modern blend of ingredients to give a great shine and added protection while you wash.
- Infused with real T1 grade carnauba wax, to give your paint a boost in both shine and protection.
- Custom formulated to care for modern clear coat paints.
- Unique additives were added to help keep rubber and plastic trims like new.
- Deep cleaning detergents that quickly loosen bonded dirt and grit.
- Super lubricating to minimise swirl marks occurring while washing.
- pH neutral, so it wont strip any quality waxes, sealants or protective coatings from your paint.
- High sudsing to suspend the dirt and grime away from the paint.
- Rinses off residue free, with no streaking or water spots.
- Silicone and salt free as well, because we love cars!
- Built in anti-rust additives and UV protection for Aussie conditions.
- Great value and easy to measure, with just 1 capful needed per wash.
- Non drip cap, so it you won't get product down the side of the bottle. (OCD people like us will love it).
- Like all our bottled products, it's proudly developed and made in Australia.
Best on the Market!By: Chris on 3 September 2017Much like the guys at Bowden's, I never used to be a believer in Wash & Wax products. Then I found out about Bowden's Wax Wash (saw it on the shelf) and thought I should give it a go. Before purchased I opened it and was amazed to see how thick it looked! Definitely gave visual proof this was something different to all the other wash & waxes out there. I also got a whiff of the amazing smell! Since using it my car has been shinier than ever before! The bottle doesn't lie about being super sudsy and slippery either, I've never had a sponge slide so easily over the car when washing. The only issue I had was trying to pour the product when it was new without spilliing it, however now that its 1/4 used that issue no longer exists.
A banana milkshake only waxyBy: Cassandra Hindwood on 29 August 2017Bowden's own wax wash is absolutely amazing, the suds cling to the paint thus leaving a very thin film of super high quality carnauba wax on your paint and is the only real wax wash on the market with genuine carnuba , also due to it's high lubricancy it's awesome to do a clay towel for a complete paint clean , then there is the smell, banana milkshake is what comes to mind and like all of Bowden's products they all have yummy scents too make you hungry while you're washing your pride and joy, so go on grab yourself a extremely economical bottle of Bowden's wax wash , you're going to go Bananas.
Torn between two loversBy: Lyle Baker on 29 August 2017I never thought that I would ever have a nice thing to say about a wax wash. Ever. In a moment of weakness after reading some favorable reviews I bought this product. Holy Moly this product is amazing! For starters the smell is amazing, the suds are off the charts (I highly recommend you agitate it with a pressure washer for the world famous "Banana Milkshake". The product washes and rinses well and the shine before any other products is added is as good as a freshly waxed car. This product is my Go To wash for occasions when I do not have the time to give my car extended loving but want and need a quick top up to my shine. I now alternate between Nanolicious and Wax Wash depending on my mood and time.
Bowden wash & waxBy: Andrew. H on 2 April 2017If you want to take the hard work out of washing your car, this product is the ducks nuts. Easy to apply, smells absolutely gorgeous, indices the senses, and, given that so little needs to be applied per wash, makes this wash a great bang for your buck must have item for your pride and joy.
Excellent productBy: Bryton on 2 April 2017Was looking for new products and got recommended to this by a few mates in Club VF, opened it in the store before buying it and the smell was amazing. Probably the best value for money you can get. Would strongly recommend.