Boosting The Shine And Protection
Your kit contains three super hydrophobic sealants that are suitable for use on a ceramic coating. These products are designed for use after washing, to boost the coatings' protection, slickness and shine. All coatings will take a bit of a hit in their performance over time due to the environmental conditions they deal with in Australia. The protection these products create mimics that of a ceramic coating, restoring the hydrophobic nature of older coatings as well as keeping newer ones working at their highest possible level. Putting these sacrificial protectants on top of the coating every couple of months is one of the most beneficial things to keep your coating working its best over the long term.
Bead Machine is applied with two Big Softie cloths after your car has been washed and dried.
- First, prep the surface using our Flash Prep spray to remove any silicones, oils or residues that could prevent it from bonding properly. Flash Prep is safe for use on your ceramic coating.
- On one section at a time, spray Flash Prep liberally, directly onto the surface, then immediately wipe it into the surface with a folded Big Softie cloth, folded to the low pile side. Once it's been wiped in adequately to remove remaining oil residue, use a separate dry and clean Big Softie cloth to remove any remaining trailing residue.
- For Bead Machine, spray 4-6 sprays into the low pile side of a folded Big Softie cloth, and apply in a north-south, east-west motion on one section of the car (eg one quarter of a bonnet, one guard), then immediately buff off with a second dry Big Softie. Add two more sprays to the wet side of your first cloth, and continue around the car till done.
Happy Ending is applied to a wet car after rinsing your wash soap away and is a really quick and easy way to add or top up protection. It's best used in the shade on cool panels, bigger cars may need to be split in half to prevent the product from drying too quickly.
- Mix 900mL of water with 100mL of Happy Ending in your Happy Ending Cannon Bottle, and attach to your Snow Blow Cannon.
- Starting from the back, evenly apply a thin layer of Happy Ending over the entire car, avoiding the windscreen as best you can.
- IMMEDIATELY switch to your pressure washer lance and thoroughly rinse off the entire car, beginning from where you started applying it.
Wet Dreams can be used instead of Happy Ending if you're wanting to quickly top up smaller sections like a lower quarter of a door, rear bumper etc.
- Spray Wet Dreams onto a small (wet) section of the car, wipe over with a damp Big Softie cloth. Be gentle with the cloth, you don't need to apply any pressure.
- Immediately and thoroughly rinse off with your pressure washer or a strong jet of water from the hose.
- Repeat until car is done, making sure to rinse off surrounding areas as you go.