Our chemists made our glass cleaner some time ago with some great breakthroughs thanks to much trial and error. All of what they learnt is incorporated into Naked Glass. It gives a true streak-free finish when used as we say, as well as helping minimize fogging, is tint safe, environmentally friendly and quite importantly, very simple and easy to use.
Key points are:
- Non streaking formulation. Something that was essential to us after frustratingly using so many of the other “car friendly” cleaners that left half the product on the windscreen, making a nightmare job removing it all.
- Helps stops dust particles attaching to the glass surface. Just a cool little additive we put in the mix, because we wanted it to stay cleaner for longer.
- Effective cleaning agents remove haze, grime and minimise fogging. Enough cannot be said about this aspect of the Naked Glass. As we did our testing and found on dirty screens that most of the glass cleaners took a lot of extra work to get a great finish - not ours! Also, with the windscreen being clean, we have found that it's less susceptible to fogging up; something essential in the older cars that don’t have effective air con or heating in them to help demist the windscreen.
- Fast drying and easy to buff off. Again, this is all about having an easy product to use, giving great results every time. For this reason it's also very good for cleaning mirrors and chrome as it leaves no residue - just a beautiful, shiny finish.
- No harmful ammonia. We didn't want this ingredient in the formula, due to its links to salivary gland cancer. Think about that next time your're spraying a household glass cleaner around the interior of your car, or any other closed off, confined area, whilst breathing in those toxic fumes. Ammonia is also no good for plastics, rubber or fabric. The over-spray gets on them and works to break them down. By having no ammonia, Naked Glass is safe and compatible with all good quality aftermarket and OEM tinted windows.