We first made our Metal Polish back in 2005 and its been a steady periodic development of it with three upgrades since that time. This latest new "Tru Blu" version is by far our best yet. It has a new combination of fine non-dimishing and medium grade-diminshing abrasives for restoring the shine to dull and tarnished aluminium, alloy and other polishable metal surfaces. It's now even easier to use and the messy black residue now washes off with just water! It's also feels pretty "heavy" like our original formula, but great to use with electric drills and polishing balls and cones.
- What we've made to be a fantastic metal polish for more oxidised and harder alloy and non coated polishable metal surfaces.
- Gives a brilliant, mirror shine to dull and tarnished polishable metals with minimal effort.
- New liquid formula, to make it easier for machine and hand polishing without worrying about it drying out.
- Perfect for all aluminium, alloy, stainless, brass and magnesium auto/bike/boat/truck parts.
- Our special blend of diminishing abrasives cuts through heavier oxidation, as well as removing light pitting and rust stains as well.
- Only need a pea sized drop per application by hand, less is best for this formula.
- Seals the metal so it stays shiny longer between polishes.
- Any messy black residue from the polishing processs just washes off your hands and other surfaces with water.
- Works great as a glass polish as well.... (its actually pretty epic for this!)
Quality productBy: Tim on 3 May 2021Tried all these different types of cleaning remedies for all the chrome on my Harley and nothing comes close to Bowen’s own Metal Polish. This product is pure gold for cleaning chrome.
Quality productBy: Tim on 2 May 2021Tried all these different types of cleaning remedies for all the chrome on my Harley and nothing comes close to Bowen’s own Metal Polish. This product is pure gold for cleaning chrome.
Shiny Bull BarBy: Michael on 10 November 2019Recently purchased a 2nd hand Toyota Hilux the alloy bull bar was looking very sad and neglected and had been cleaned by the used car detailers with harsh chemicals, the oxidation was visible only a few days after delivery. I first tried other polishes with very poor results, used the red polish found it so much easier to apply and the finish is fantastic, I will now get the new blue polish and use on the sports bar and side steps will also invest in more Bowdens products to remove the silicone covering everything else.
Simply AmazingBy: Christopher Polson on 8 March 2018The older red polish was great. But the new, blue version is simply fantastic. Easy to use, safe on virtually anything, and will leave you thinking you've got a mirror in front of you, regardless of how bad your metal may be when you begin.
Woah! I can seeBy: Corey Taylor on 26 February 2018This product will not dissapoint at all! I had 1 year of baked on sutt from exhaust and it started to look like it was poorly painted black. I went out brought this hoping it'd get it looking shiny. After I spent about 15 minutes and about 50c piece worth of polish. That's right only 50c piece size in total my exhaust was looking back to a brand new shiny exhaust. Incredible product