We first made our Metal Polish back in 2005 and its been a steady periodic development of it with three upgrades since that time. This latest new "Tru Blu" version is by far our best yet. It has a new combination of fine non-dimishing and medium grade-diminshing abrasives for restoring the shine to dull and tarnished aluminium, alloy and other polishable metal surfaces. It's now even easier to use and the messy black residue now washes off with just water! It's also feels pretty "heavy" like our original formula, but great to use with electric drills and polishing balls and cones.
- What we've made to be a fantastic metal polish for more oxidised and harder alloy and non coated polishable metal surfaces.
- Gives a brilliant, mirror shine to dull and tarnished polishable metals with minimal effort
- New liquid formula, to make it easier for machine and hand polishing without worrying about it drying out
- Perfect for all aluminium, alloy, stainless, brass and magnesium auto/bike/boat/truck parts
- Our special blend of diminishing abrasives cuts through heavier oxidation, as well as removing light pitting and rust stains as well
- Only need a pea sized drop per application by hand, less is best for this formula
- Seals the metal so it stays shiny longer between polishes
- Any messy black residue from the polishing processs just washes off your hands and other surfaces with water
- Works great as a glass polish as well.... (its actually pretty epic for this!)
Simply AmazingBy: Christopher Polson on 8 March 2018The older red polish was great. But the new, blue version is simply fantastic. Easy to use, safe on virtually anything, and will leave you thinking you've got a mirror in front of you, regardless of how bad your metal may be when you begin.
Woah! I can seeBy: Corey Taylor on 26 February 2018This product will not dissapoint at all! I had 1 year of baked on sutt from exhaust and it started to look like it was poorly painted black. I went out brought this hoping it'd get it looking shiny. After I spent about 15 minutes and about 50c piece worth of polish. That's right only 50c piece size in total my exhaust was looking back to a brand new shiny exhaust. Incredible product
The BEST.By: Brett on 26 February 2018Easily the BEST metal polish on the market. Have used other paste or fibre type products, but nothing does what Bowdens can. Paste polishes always felt very abrasive IMHO too. One of my cars had spent most of its 40 year life living outside and the chrome had never been touched..... Within 15 minutes on each bumper bar, Bowdens had them looking brand new again. Amazing product!
Mirror Shine21 June 2017If you want a shine worthy of putting a smile on everyone's face..... You can't go past your Metal Polish, easy to use, fast results and a mirror shine. I wont use anything else!! J. Pietzner, Mackay, Qld.
Great shine.21 June 2017The Metal Polish makes my BMW's BBS's shine - Larry C - Brisbane, Qld.