Instructions for use
General overview - PLEASE READ FIRST
- Wear any appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) like gloves or glasses when operating The Frother.
- Do not modify or attempt to service this unit, as it may not operate correctly afterwards.
- Never point the nozzle at yourself, another person, pet, ex-partner or any object you do not want covered in foam.
- Never leave unit unattended while pressurised.
- Always depressurise unit after use (as described in the After Use instructions). Always store unit depressurised.
- Do not pressurise unit by any means other than the built-in pump assembly.
- Do not modify or remove pressure relief valve. Do not use unit if pressure relief valve is not operational.
- Always flush the unit with fresh water, including pumping fresh water through The Frother after use and when switching from one product to another.
- Always carry unit with the side handle. Never lift or carry the unit by the pump handle.
- Never use unit with solvents, hydrocarbons, acids or flammable products.
- Do not leave for extended periods in the sun or exceed a fluid temperature of 37℃.