Handy if you're doing multiple or bigger cars, instead of using a trigger sprayer. Adjust pucks here as needed - we find 3-4 pucks best for use with Three Way.
- Work on a panel at a time, in the shade, on panels that are cool to the touch.
- Fill with Three Way to the 1-1.5 litre mark.
- Foam onto a clean and dry panel and leave to sit for 1 minute.
- Gently rub over the surface in straight lines with our Claying Rubber if you'd also like to do a mechanical decontamination at the same time.
- Wait 1 more minute and then thoroughly rinse the panel off with water.
For a more detailed guide on our Three Way iron decontamination, see our guide here: