Using The Frother
- Ensure all air pressure is released from the unit by activating the pressure release valve (blue ring located on the right side of the pump head).
- Securely hold the unit and unscrew the pump assembly from the tank in a counter-clockwise motion.
- Fill tank to no more than 1.5 litres with water and concentrate (like the Snow Job foam) or our other ready to use products. Note: do not overfill tank with liquid. If using any of our snow foam liquids, be sure to remove 2 foaming pucks from the nozzle and put the middle sized spacer in. For all other products, take the spacer out and put the 4 pucks back in.
- Securely hold the tank and screw the pump assembly back on in a clockwise motion. Shake well if you added a concentrate to the water.
- Pressurise the tank by pumping approximately 20 to 30 times, or until it becomes difficult to pump. Note: you will hear the pressure relief valve release if the air pressure is too high (over 44 PSI).
- To start foaming, point the nozzle assembly at the area you wish to foam, at a distance of 20cm-30cm from the surface. Press down on the top blue thumb button to discharge foam. Move in a side to side motion and release the thumb button to stop foaming.
- Try and hold The Frother in a flatter position while foaming, as it won't pick up the liquid as well when tilted too far on its side, especially when close to empty.
- When the foaming slows down, re-pressurise with another 20 pumps and keep foaming.