It's important to re assemble your cannon properly for it to produce thick foam. Thread Sealant or thread tape are essential to seal up any potential leaks.
1. Thoroughly clean out the threads with a wire brush, any bits of leftover sealant or tape can block your cannon in the future.
2. When using thread sealant, don't use too much, as this will squeeze out into places that you don't want it.
3. Thread tape only needs 4-5 wraps around, too much can cause blockages down the line. Make sure to line it up on the threads properly, remove any excess overhanging where possible.
4. The fan piece that holds the aerator needs to be oriented correctly. Line up the black toggles with the top and bottom of the cannon for correct foaming angle.
5. Don't forget to reconnect the tube on the bottom!