Extra information - any questions?
Here are some more often asked things to note with the compatibility of other products in our range.
- It's important to note that our Paint Cleanse & Restore IS NOT suitable for ceramic coatings.
- Ta Ta Tar can also affect some coatings. Always ask the coating manufacturer or applicator if solvent type tar removal products are suitable before using this.
- Three Way decontamination spray, Claying Rubber and the Clay Bars are suitable to use on a ceramic coating. In fact yearly use is a great idea as contamination build up over time is one of the main things that affects a coatings performance.
- Bugger Off is pH neutral and fine for bug cleaning.
- Orange Agent is fine if you need to use it on wheels or grime cleaning as well.
- All of our sealants like Fully Slick are suitable to use on a ceramic coating, though there is no need to use a carnauba wax, so there is no real need for Carnauba Body Wax or Lazy Wax. This is because a wax can affect the hydrophobic nature of a ceramic coating.
- Something that's often forgotten is the windscreen washer additive, we made Wipe Out washer additive so it would not affect or etch and damage paint and ceramic coated surfaces. It's well worth using for that single reason alone, not forgetting the fact it's a really effective cleaner.
- Wheely Clean is safe to use on ceramic coated wheels - this is a good way to clean your wheels as a touch free solution.
I hope this article has helped you. If you have any more questions in regards to ceramic coatings, drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or freecall 1800 351 308.