What makes it so great?
- Firstly and most importantly is the way it dries wet surfaces, using the same combination of ingredients we began our formulation processes with.
- It leaves an absolutely perfect, spotless finish, even with hard water.
- The ease of removal is fantastic as well, even in direct sunlight on hot cars; zero smearing or “high spots”.
- Then there is that shine, which is one of the single biggest things in this formula. The reflections we get from it are simply stunning.
- The protective qualities of it are fantastic too, which can be seen from the water sheeting and lovely bead porn it creates. After Glow is a dedicated drying aid, with great longevity for this category of product.
- It has a cure time that’s pretty outstanding as well, a rapid 30 seconds is all it takes.
- We have maxed out its concentration too, so it’s a pretty thick liquid, and depending on the size of the car, you’ll only ever use about 10 to 15ml each time. That’s 30 to 50 uses per 500ml bottle, so a little really goes a LONG way.
- It’s safe to use on everything around the car: paint, glass, chrome, plastic, vinyl, rubber, alloy and it smells divine.
- The very best thing I love is that warm, goofy feeling you get when looking at the car after the jobs all done. Hence the name After Glow.