It's no secret that we're pretty obsessed with shiny things, so you know we’re going to pull out all the stops to get an epic finish on polishable metal. The result of 5 years in development, Shiny Stuff is a very fine grade metal polishing paste specially formulated for more delicate chrome, alloy, billet wheels, glass, stainless steel, brass and other polishable metals. This fine paste seals the metal too, to keep that shine locked in for longer. It’s awesome for use with our polishing balls and cones on lightly tarnished surfaces, for that final mirror finish.
- Fine grade metal polishing paste for all polishable metals.
- Easily works up a mirror shine by hand, or by machine with our Quick Cone or Blue Balls.
- Formulated for more delicate chrome, alloy, billet wheels, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, brass and other polishable metals.
- Quickly cleans off light oxidisation, rust stains, water spots, light chrome pitting and built-up haze.
- Seals and protects the polished area, so the shine lasts longer.
- Polish residue easily washes off with soap and water.
- Do not use on anodised aluminium, clear coated or lacquered metals, gold or silver plated metals.
- Works great as a glass polish as well... (its actually pretty epic for this!)
- Proudly handcrafted in Australia – even the jar is Aussie made.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bowden's Own users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.