Our dream wash, created for the fussiest fanatics
Flat Rate - $9.99 (ETA: 8 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
A couple of years ago we sat down with our chemists and began the wish list for a dream wash. This wash needed to be super lubricating, have amazing cleaning power, gentle on delicate modern paints and hands, be a true protective wash suitable for the Aussie environmental conditions and work with modern nano based paint protection coatings. It took a couple of years to get right, but what we created is one of the best and most unique washes on the planet.
- Our dream wash, created with the finest modern ingredients available
- Adds polymer based protection, to protect from the Aussie suns UV rays
- Restores a beautiful glossy shine to your car after each wash
- Deep cleaning formula, the most effective we have ever made, that's still safe and gentle on all paint, plastic trims and rubbers
- pH balanced so it won't strip quality waxes, sealants, paint protection coatings, or your hands
- Super thick and lubricating suds, that encapsulate dirt and grit to stop it from scratching
- Uniquely maintains, rejuvenates and repairs hydrophobicity qualities on nanoparticle based SiO2, "ceramic", "glass", "quartz" and other protective coatings. Even bringing them back from the dead with a few washes
- Hydrophilic ingredients means it sheets off faster for better rinsing, with no streaking or oily residues common in other "protective" washes
- No salt or silicones are used in this formula and it has a healthy dose of anti rust additives, because we love cars
- Super concentrated, just 25mls is needed for 10 litres of water. (21 washes in 500mls, 84 in the 2 litre bottle)
- It's a completely biodegradable and earth friendly formula
- Proudly all Australian developed and made as well
Snow Blow this tooBy: Jonathan Anderson on 3 May 2018I use this through my Snow Blow Canon as well, I have a second bottle. After Snow Job is rinsed off, I foam Nano on, let is sit a couple of minutes, then hand wash, re-applying to the first side so it doesn't dry before I get to the back, then rinse the whole lot off. The cars definitely look better than before. I use it at a bit under the recommended dilution rate, and 500ml would do two cars, or one if you use it like I described above. Bargain.
Smooth as a baby's bumBy: Scott Knack on 27 February 2018When I used nanolicious wash I could not believe how easily the microfibre pad glided over the paint. This is a wonderful product.
2 bucket or snowBy: Matthew on 27 February 2018I can't believe the result on both my cars one of them 15 years old the continued maintenance after using nanolicious is now so easy, feeling lazy then 1 cap full in the snow canon or tge same in the wash bucket apply let slowly drip for 3 to 5 minutes then wash off finish with lazy wax and after glow and even 15 year old paint comes up slick. Thanks Bowdens.
AmazingBy: Brian Ritchie on 27 February 2018After using many name brand products for many years to wash my pride and joy I honestly baulked at the pricing of Bowdens own products. When my detailer told me to make the switch after hearing of my complaints about the current appearance of my ride, I now wonder why I didn't switch over earlier. The beading is back bigger than ever. The car feels cleaner. And it's easier to see out of in the rain. Plus when you sit down and work out how much product you actually use per wash, it isn't as expensive as first thought. You use metered amounts so you can calculate how many washes you get. When you wash your car each an every week, you need a high quality product. And when people comment on the finish you know you must be doing something right. 1000% recommend Bowdens Own!
Nanolicious washBy: Adam. J on 26 February 2018Been using auto body wash since i started using bowden's but finally got my hands on this stuff which i think is a massive improvement in bringing out that shine in my car after each wash and prepare it for a full bowdens own product detail. Was so impressed by this product i bought my dad some for his marenalo red vh ss commodore to bring out that shiny look. Well worth the investment into my collection. Keep up the good work.