A couple of years ago we sat down with our chemists and began the wish list for a dream wash. This wash needed to be super lubricating, have amazing cleaning power, gentle on delicate modern paints and hands, be a true protective wash suitable for the Aussie environmental conditions and work with modern nano based paint protection coatings. It took a couple of years to get right, but what we created is one of the best and most unique washes on the planet.
- Our dream wash, created with the finest modern ingredients available
- Adds polymer based protection, to protect from the Aussie suns UV rays
- Restores a beautiful glossy shine to your car after each wash
- Deep cleaning formula, the most effective we have ever made, that's still safe and gentle on all paint, plastic trims and rubbers
- pH balanced so it won't strip quality waxes, sealants, paint protection coatings, or your hands
- Super thick and lubricating suds, that encapsulate dirt and grit to stop it from scratching
- Uniquely maintains, rejuvenates and repairs hydrophobicity qualities on nanoparticle based SiO2, "ceramic", "glass", "quartz" and other protective coatings. Even bringing them back from the dead with a few washes
- Hydrophilic ingredients means it sheets off faster for better rinsing, with no streaking or oily residues common in other "protective" washes
- No salt or silicones are used in this formula and it has a healthy dose of anti rust additives, because we love cars
- Super concentrated, just 25mls is needed for 10 litres of water. (21 washes in 500mls, 84 in the 2 litre bottle)
- It's a completely biodegradable and earth friendly formula
- Proudly all Australian developed and made as well
What dreams are made ofBy: Chris on 3 September 2017Bowden's Own call this their dream wash. They are absolutely right! It not only provides a great, stunning clean, but can be used as a lubricating wash for the clay bar and clay towels too. After a few uses you really notice the water on your car being hydrophobic, which gives the awesome beading, and helps your wipers work way better too! It smells great - like most of their products, and is a pleasure to use. I personally alternative between Nano and Wax Wash, using Wax Wash once a month to prolong times between a proper wax job, and every other week use the Nano. My car has never looked this good before!
It works! PerfectlyBy: Lyle Baker on 30 August 2017We have two cars one with a paint protection and one without, this wash works wonders on both but in particular really makes the paint protected vehicle pop! I have also used Nano as the lubricant with the clay towel and it glides like silk. Smells awesome and is by far the best wash to use to sheet your water off. Love it
Great washBy: Dave on 24 June 2017First time using any Bowden's product today and after seeing the reviews I was expecting something good but when I used this product... it was absolutely fantasitic! The wash sudded up perfectly, not too much and not feeling like you're washing your car with just water. Dirt and grime came off with ease, most of the water sped off the car before I could chamois it off and the finish was the best I've seen after a simple wash ever! I bought boss gloss to put on the Ol' girl afterwards and nearly contemplated not using it cause it looked that good but I did anyway, I needed to try it out. I've done another review for this. Cheers
AmazingBy: Cassandra on 17 April 2017Ladies and gentlemen, this product is amazing it's the best washing detergent I've ever used , and the results are a much better than I ever expected, my paint has never looked better ( doesn't even compare to when I drove it off the show room floor) I strongly recommend this product too use in you're weekly car wash , and using it in conjunction with their other products you're not going to stop and going out and having a peep at your beautiful shiny paint , thanks Bowden's for making this awesome product
Good stuff for nano / quartz / ceramic / SiO2 coatBy: Andrew on 10 April 2017I have my car coated with a base SiO2 coating, which requires a "top up" or "reviving" every now and again. Previously I used a dedicated shampoo from the same brand as my coating, but when I saw "Nanolicious Wash" at Supercheap, I thought I would give it a go. I find it works just as well, but now I can buy it locally in my town! One thing to watch for: Sometimes there are a few minor streaks on the windows after washing, but it all rinses off when you do the final water rinse before drying.