A couple of years ago we sat down with our chemists and began the wish list for a dream wash. This wash needed to be super lubricating, have amazing cleaning power, gentle on delicate modern paints and hands, be a true protective wash suitable for the Aussie environmental conditions and work with modern nano based paint protection coatings. It took a couple of years to get right, but what we created is one of the best and most unique washes on the planet.
- Our dream wash, created with the finest modern ingredients available
- Adds polymer based protection, to protect from the Aussie suns UV rays
- Restores a beautiful glossy shine to your car after each wash
- Deep cleaning formula, the most effective we have ever made, that's still safe and gentle on all paint, plastic trims and rubbers
- pH balanced so it won't strip quality waxes, sealants, paint protection coatings, or your hands
- Super thick and lubricating suds, that encapsulate dirt and grit to stop it from scratching
- Uniquely maintains, rejuvenates and repairs hydrophobicity qualities on nanoparticle based SiO2, "ceramic", "glass", "quartz" and other protective coatings. Even bringing them back from the dead with a few washes
- Hydrophilic ingredients means it sheets off faster for better rinsing, with no streaking or oily residues common in other "protective" washes
- No salt or silicones are used in this formula, because we love cars
- Super concentrated, just 25mls is needed for 10 litres of water. (21 washes in 500mls, 84 in the 2 litre bottle)
- It's a completely biodegradable and earth friendly formula
- Proudly all Australian developed and made as well
AmazingBy: Cassandra on 16 April 2017Ladies and gentlemen, this product is amazing it's the best washing detergent I've ever used , and the results are a much better than I ever expected, my paint has never looked better ( doesn't even compare to when I drove it off the show room floor) I strongly recommend this product too use in you're weekly car wash , and using it in conjunction with their other products you're not going to stop and going out and having a peep at your beautiful shiny paint , thanks Bowden's for making this awesome product
Good stuff for nano / quartz / ceramic / SiO2 coatBy: Andrew on 10 April 2017I have my car coated with a base SiO2 coating, which requires a "top up" or "reviving" every now and again. Previously I used a dedicated shampoo from the same brand as my coating, but when I saw "Nanolicious Wash" at Supercheap, I thought I would give it a go. I find it works just as well, but now I can buy it locally in my town! One thing to watch for: Sometimes there are a few minor streaks on the windows after washing, but it all rinses off when you do the final water rinse before drying.
Best Wash By Far2 April 2017Just love the Nanolicious wash. The properties of this product being hydrophobic assist in the drying of the vehicle leaving less water on the duco. When I compare it with the wax wash which leaves a lot more water on the duco, the difference is amazing. Just one Big Green Sucker dries the entire car with Nanolicious wash and I need two Big Green Suckers when I use the Wax Wash.
Nanolicious GoodnessBy: Manni on 1 April 2017After using this you will think your car has just been professionally detailed.It is amazing how good the car looks.Having used so many different car washes over the years this will be all that i will use from here on. After i am done i am amazed how there is hardly any water on the car, so easy to dry as well.Pair this up with The Big Green Sucker and car washing is a breeze.
The only wash you'll ever needBy: Adam on 1 April 2017Having used many different wash shampoos nothing compares to this. Never have I used a product that sheets water so well and removes the dirt and grime with such ease. Perfect compliment to cars that are coated.