A strong antibacterial spray that's safe for all surfaces, including delicate car interiors. It eliminates germs, bacteria and other micro-nasties in a safe and effective manner. Perfect for use in the car or the home.
- Kills 99.9999% of the dangerous micro-nasties lurking in your interior with quat based technology, creating safe antibacterial protection that keeps working long after application.
- Effective and safe for your interior plastics, leather, vinyl, glass, piano black plastics, carbonfibre, even clear polycarbonate.
- Use on frequently touched areas, like steering wheels, arm rests, door handles, shifters, touchscreens, buttons and more.
- Easy to use; spray into a Dirty Deeds microfibre cloth, wipe over surfaces and leave for 10 minutes. Then wipe over once more and give a final buff with a clean and dry Dirty Deeds microfibre cloth.
- Cleans off light sticky residues, greasy finger marks, light dust and other gunk.
- Leaves a nice, clean low sheen and non-greasy anti-static finish, to minimise dust build up.
- Has a light Aussie eucalypt and lemon-mint fragrance so it doesn't overpower you in the car after use.
- Does not use bleach, chlorine, peroxide, alcohol or any other oxidising biocides or harsh chemicals.
- This formula uses the effective Quat know as Benzalkonium Chloride, or BZK, at a ratio of just on 1000 PPM, which is up to 25% higher than many popular, quality household disinfectants.
- Will inhibit further bacteria growth on any hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Recommended to be used after our Vinyl Care or Leather Love products as it will not affect the look, feel or breathability in the case of leather.
- Can be used by wiping over on fabrics, but it's not as effective as on harder, less porous surfaces.
- Do not self mix with other products or ingredients. This is very important as it uses a type of chemistry that's negatively affected if you try to make your own brew.
- Proudly Aussie made by our passionate local chemists to help keep your interior safe.
This is a must have especially with Covid 19By: Cassandra Hindwood ( miss Pumpkin on 23 April 2020I urge you all to buy this very thoughtful and very special product too protect your customers, family and friends from this terrible crippling virus covid 19 , Bowden’s own team aren’t looking at $$$ they are completely looking out for the health and well being of their Bowden’s consumers, the ease of application is so easy and the typical Bowden’s sent is beautiful, as if you are all well aware when you get into a hot car and put your hand sanitiser on you just about pass out from the fumes , but Far Cough has put the end of smelly hand sanitisers , as the product far cough stays and keeps working for a week , so when you do your weekly , finish off the inside with a thorough going over with far cough it smells absolutely beautiful, and thank you so much Dan and your team that are the moving parts of your company I applaud you and appreciate your thoughtfulness towards the health of your Bowden’s followers and consumers, Pumpkin